Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

Well, it's been sometime since I last posted. I need to continue to do this for my own sanity. My schedule has been upside down but mostly it's my motivation to keep up the fight. It's very easy to get so wrapped up in the events of the week that you don't want to sweat things out for 45-60 minutes. For me it's getting back to what really motivated me to begin with....improving with every workout, eating clean, feeling energetic, preventative maintenance, getting stronger and leaner, and most of all being obedient to God.

1 Corinthians 3:17
"Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst? If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple."

1 Corinthians 6;19-20
"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

I know some folks have a hard time with the scripture but I'm not doing this to honor myself...otherwise I'd be fat again and have never made it through my first round of P90X. I could never do it on my own...I don't have that much tenacity to do it on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment