Friday, August 21, 2009

Rants and Raves

Things are going great in this workout. I'm learning a lot about my fitness during this new round doing the Hybrid. I really do love it.....there is a lot of variety for me. I'm always considering adding things all the time. As I said in a previous e-mail, I'm always modifying. I always suggest folks do that after they get through P90X. There is so many different ways you can modify this workout and integrate other workouts into it.

I'm not a Tony Horton follower but I do think the guy is ingenious for putting together P90 and P90X. He does some really great things in his field. I think on of the best things about these workouts is that it's about the fitness, not about the marketing or making a buck. I believe there are too many folks that are followers because they need someone in their life to follow. He's not the Savior but I believe folks put their faith in him because they don't have their own system of faith to model their life around. Wellness is great but it can never be my focal point in my life....however it is a part of my lifestyle....finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment