Saturday, August 1, 2009

DO-OVER IS COMPLETE

I did a do-over this week to make up for last week. Some say it's not necessary but I certainly feel much better that I did. It was a good week of workouts and nutrition this week. I certainly feel much stronger and more confident about my direction. Next week I will certainly "BRING IT!"

Something peculiar is happening at my work: Many more folks are beginning to show extreme interest in Power 90 Extreme otherwise known as P90X. It's very exciting to be one of the catalysts for this strange happening at work. Hopefully, we will get a cardio session going during the week. There is certainly accountability happening throughout the week. So far, there is around 6 people doing P90X and there is 2 more on the horizon that has shown extreme interest. The popularity of this workout is traveling like wildfire. Very kewl!

No comments:

Post a Comment