Thursday, July 30, 2009

Better Week

This week has turned out to be a better week for workouts. I've piled on the weight more than ever today as I worked on Back & Biceps. I did one arm rows with 55-60 lbs. This is the most I've done so far however there is a downside....my pull-up numbers suffered towards the end. Oh well...at least I'll be stronger later.

I'm doing my best to eat clean but today I did have a cookie and an egg roll. Oh my, what will I do? I actually did it to shock people at work because they are as uptight as I was when I started P90X. I can't blame them. Nevertheless, I am trying to eat lots of protein and low carbs the next few weeks. I want to burn off some of this excess fat around my core.

There is something great happening at my work (Art Institute of California - Inland Empire): Many of the folks are on the fitness band wagon. It's very inspiring and it definitely helps me to keep pushing play! The few people I told about P90X has developed into an entire revolution against fat and aging here! Folks appear to be taking it very seriously and like I said, it's a fitness "revolution" that's bound to keep a momentum going. It's not going to be long before we have our own Kempo X sessions here at the school in between classes.

I'm seriously thinking about becoming a Beachbody Coach specializing in P90X. We will see. It appears to be a big commitment on my part so I really have to weigh the pros and cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment