Thursday, July 9, 2009

Busy Week!

I went back to work this week and it's been hectic getting back into the routine again. I'm a college professor and since we're in between quarters there is much to do in very little time. In lieu of the busy work schedule, doing my P90X workouts has suffered a bit. I don't like to modify my workout schedule because of my work but it always happens between quarters. I've been working out late and it's a bit taxing to do heavy workouts so late (10 pm). As long as my nutrition stays relatively good, then I'm fueling my body appropriately for the arduous workouts.

Tonight I'm doing "Shoulders & Arms." I did "Plyometrics" and halfway through I thought I was going to kill over. Each and every time I do push play on this one it's extremely challenging...as it should be. That's comforting to know that no matter what the workouts continue to be challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment