Sunday, July 26, 2009

Horrible Week

It's been a week dismay at the San Diego Comic-Con. The days were long and I was barely able to get a workout in. My nutrition was probably the norm for most folks but for me there was not trying because I couldn't get in proper levels of veggies and proteins but, I did get a boat load of carbs. Very disappointing but what else can you do when you are no staying in your own home?

I'll be able to make up for it this week. I will repeat my Week 5 of P90X and eat high protein and low carbs this week.

We didn't really get to see much either so all in all it was very disappointing this year at the Comic-Con. We used to be able to come here with no specific plan until we arrive then just kind of float around and see everything. Now, the Comic-Con is over populated and is very difficult to get around in the fashion we were used to. Next year we'll have to sit down and plan out everyone we want to visit. There were several artists that I wanted to see and we wound up standing in a very long line for certain events that it didn't permit us to do much else. Next year will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment