Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Late Night Workout

I'll start off this blog by saying that I do my best to be a positive and genuine person. Now that's said, I hate doing late night workouts. I'm wiped out when I'm done and last night was no exception. I did Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and Ab Ripper X. I was not looking forward to doing it but I came out with the feeling of accomplishment. I guess that's what it's all about isn't it? There are many workouts that I really don't want to initially do but when I'm in the midst of it I need to be 110% committed to finishing well and using good form. I know what the end result will be so it's vital that I go Full Tilt.

I wasn't going to work on abs at all last night because I was already wiped out but I'm tired of my own excuses about being too tired and hearing myself say, "I'll do it tomorrow instead...." It's that sorry and complacent attitude that got me into the worst shape in my life.....at 210 lbs. I was pushing maximum density and seeing my pictures from 10 years ago really express that.

In lieu of this I will continue to do my Late Night Workouts if I have to so I will not retreat back into the lazy and doughie guy that was too embarrassed to look at himself in the mirror without his shirt. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment