Monday, April 19, 2010

Phase III Is Where It's At

I'm in my last phase (28-29 Days) of P90X. I'm already tired but I need to get used to it. I want this last phase to go well but we'll see how things shape up this week. As work becomes busier, the less energy I have to do these intense workouts.

Anyway, today I'm doing Shoulders & Arms. It's one of my favorites because I get this really great pump and everything seems to pop similar to Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. I can really see my shoulders defined. Kind of exciting because I was never in this shape before last year.

My Independent Team Beachbody Stef FB page is gaining some note. I have 33 fans so far and I'm hoping to get more fans as the year progresses. I'm hoping to get 100+ by the end of Summer. I want it to at least be a source for folks who are not only interested in Beachbody stuff but also on general nutrition and fitness. I am by no means an expert but I know what can work and I believe there's a purpose for me doing this home business.

I believe this crazy fitness journey has a bigger purpose....God has always revealed this bigger purpose in my life. You cry for purpose and ask all your life why you are brought to different areas of strife of divorce, post college blues, professional career blues, money blues, and then it's revealed....the "calling" (purpose). We'll see what happens but I need to remember that nothing has ever been what it originally appeared to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment